At Cerini & Associates, LLP we offer a different perspective on public accounting. We understand that work is one aspect of your life, and not the only part of it. We strive for:
- A challenging work environment at a fast-paced, growth-oriented firm with opportunities for advancement and eventual partnership.
- An understanding management team that works with you to achieve a positive work/life balance.
- An environment where individuality is encouraged and where your opinions are sought-after, not silenced.
If you would like to work for a unique firm, one that considers you first, please read more about the following:
- *Now Hiring* Entry Level Positions / Internship Program
- Experienced Professionals
- Executives / Management
**Contact Stacie Rennecker, Lead Tax Administrator for more information.