C&A offers several internship experiences that all work around your school schedule, whether you’re a summer intern, a winter intern, a spring intern, or a year-round intern.
- Real-world experience. At C&A, you won’t only be sitting in a cubicle throughout your internship; you’ll be in the field with staff members, learning and engaging with our clients. You’ll be provided training sessions geared toward your responsibilities, the accounting profession, and industry-specific topics.
- Camaraderie. You will be provided with a mentor—someone who has graduated recently—and will be encouraged to work with this individual as an ongoing resource during and after your internship.
- Diversity. Our interns typically work on an array of projects, including tax return preparation; financial statement preparation; internal controls testing; marketing projects; research, and more. Stapling and Solitaire are not part of your job.
- Fun. Annually, C&A hosts the Intern Olympics, a series of games that will make you laugh, challenge you, and help introduce you to our firm, our staff, and what we’re all about.
- Experienced: Located in Bohemia, NY, C&A operates with a staff of nearly 50. Operating with a “Big 4” mentality, our Partners and many of our staff members have worked at one of the Big 4, with over 50% of our staff coming from large-tier firms.
- Flexible: Our staff members enjoy dress down-Fridays, casual summers, remote access, flex-scheduling, and more.
- Different: Whether you’re sitting in the office designed as a dungeon, or learning about our unique approach to client work, we pride ourselves on our innovative and supportive firm culture.
Every summer, C&A kicks off its very own Olympic games. Interns will have the opportunity to team up with staff members for fun-filled games ranging from trivia (C&A style) to chair-racing. Not only does the Intern Olympics help kick-start the internship to help get the staff to learn the interns, but it’s a great way to learn about the firm, our culture, and our staff’s quirks!
Contact Stacie Rennecker, Lead Tax Administrator for more information.