Jacob Lutz, CPA, MBA
Jacob joined Cerini & Associates in January of 2013 and has been actively providing tax, compliance, and business advisory services to a wide variety of both for-profit and non-profit clients.
Jacob is very active in the marketing and development of the firm. He is a regular contributor and editor of several of the firm’s newsletters and his articles focus heavily on tax compliance and emerging tax laws and issues.
- Professional Service Organizations
- Medical Practices
- Technology and Internet-Based Businesses
- Contractors and Construction Businesses
- Nonprofit Organizations
Areas of Expertise:
- Preparation and review of personal, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Individual and business tax planning
- Income tax research and compliance assistance
- Sales tax research and compliance assistance
- Business advisory and new business formation
- Accounting systems development for small to medium-sized businesses
- Member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
Jacob graduated from Long Island University with a BS in Accountancy and an MBA.