You can’t rely on the same messaging you use for your usual appeals! Afterall, these are not usual times. Your appeals need to reflect that if you want to connect with donors and raise money during this pandemic. So, how do you craft a message that resonates with donors and inspires them to give during the most uncertain time in recent history? Join us on November 18 for a virtual conversation with Ken Cerini (Cerini and Associates) and Patrick Barry (The Resource Group) as we discuss strategies for a sucessful 2020 campaign. In addition, we’ll review all the ways the CARES act provides individuals and corporations increased tax incentives for charitable giving, in hopes of encouraging donations and stimulating philanthropy throughout the U.S.
- IRS Issues Crucial New Guidance on Deduction of PPP Expenses
- Arts Managmenet Forum- Annual Appeal Messaging During a Pandemic
- Business Connections with Acutis: Testing During a Pandemic
- Cerini Nonprofit Connection: Virtual Fundraising and Event Planning
- Nonprofit Audit Committee Bootcamp Part 3 – Internal Communication and Understanding Risk
December 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
December 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm