You can’t rely on the same messaging you use for your usual appeals! Afterall, these are not usual times. Your appeals need to reflect that if you want to connect with donors and raise money during this pandemic. So, how do you craft a message that resonates with donors and inspires them to give during the most uncertain time in recent history? Join us on November 18 for a virtual conversation with Ken Cerini (Cerini and Associates) and Patrick Barry (The Resource Group) as we discuss strategies for a sucessful 2020 campaign. In addition, we’ll review all the ways the CARES act provides individuals and corporations increased tax incentives for charitable giving, in hopes of encouraging donations and stimulating philanthropy throughout the U.S.
- Business Connections with JMT Consulting: Jacqueline's Journey as an Entrepreneur
- If you are a nonprofit school serving students in any grade K-12, you may be eligible for EANS
- Guest Article: WHERE STORIES, DONATIONS, AND QUARANTINE LIFE MEET
- AUDIT COMMITTEE BOOTCAMP WRAP UP
- News Flash! Exempt Organizations may actually have to pay income tax