Data Ethics and Privacy for Nonprofits
We are proud to announce a joint webinar with LA Tech4Good’s Technology Lead, Rachel Whaley and RoundTable Technology’s VP of Data Strategy, Kim Snyder presenting “Data Ethics and Privacy for Nonprofits”.
Does your nonprofit collect potentially sensitive data from clients or staff? Do you want to be sure you’re doing the right thing with the data you collect? Join us on Thursday, March 31st at 2pm EST for an introduction to principles of data ethics and privacy.
During this educational webinar we will be discussing the following topics:
– Fundamental principles of data ethics and privacy
– The case for tackling ethics and privacy concerns at the same time
– How to incorporate both into a data management program
– Frameworks for tackling data ethics
– Common ethics and privacy questions to ask when establishing information management program