Let’s Imagine: Learning from the Winners of the 9th Annual Long Island Imagine Awards
Please virtually join us at 8:30 am on September 14, 2021, for an informative discussion with the winners of the 9th Annual Long Island Imagine Awards. This event is free to attend for Long Island non-profit organizations.
Objective: Learn from a contingent of highly regarded non-profit leaders that are successfully moving the sector forward. Let their experience guide you to think differently and effectively advance your non-profit to the next level.
This discussion will be moderated by Kenneth Cerini, CPA, Managing Partner of Cerini & Associates and Founder of the Long Island Imagine Awards, an event designed to recognize Long Island non-profits for their innovation, impact, and leadership. Attendees will be allowed to directly ask the guest panel questions.
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Navigating the New Workplace Part II: Everything You Need to Know from an HR and Legal Perspective
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Navigating the New Workplace Part I: Everything You Need to Know from an HR and Legal Perspective
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Producing Effective Fundraising Events: Live/Hybrid/Virtual - Adapting on the Fly?
- New HHS Guidance and Funding
- New York State Pass-Through Entity Tax (PTET) – What All Business Owners Need to Know