Navigating Conflict Of Interest Transactions
A Valuable Guide For Anyone Serving As An Executive Director Or Serving On A Nonprofit Board.
Do you serve on a nonprofit board? Do you have a true understanding of your organization’s Conflict of Interest policy?
• Are conflicts of interest forbidden?
• What is a related party transaction?
• What needs to go into your conflict of interest policy?
• How to analyze and document a related party transaction.
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Navigating the New Workplace Part II: Everything You Need to Know from an HR and Legal Perspective
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Navigating the New Workplace Part I: Everything You Need to Know from an HR and Legal Perspective
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Producing Effective Fundraising Events: Live/Hybrid/Virtual - Adapting on the Fly?
- New HHS Guidance and Funding
- New York State Pass-Through Entity Tax (PTET) – What All Business Owners Need to Know