Producing Effective Fundraising Events: Live/hybrid/virtual – Adapting On The Fly?
Darren Port of Powered By Professionals and Nonprofit Resource Hub will cover:
-Dealing with COVID-19 uncertainty
-Adapting your event based on new restrictions
-Developing a unique fundraising strategy to engage your donors
-Planning and executing a successful virtual, hybrid, or in-person event
- Nonprofit Resource Hub: Producing Effective Fundraising Events: Live/Hybrid/Virtual - Adapting on the Fly?
- New HHS Guidance and Funding
- New York State Pass-Through Entity Tax (PTET) – What All Business Owners Need to Know
- NYCDOE Looks to Pilot Enhancement Program for 4410 and 4201 Programs
- There's No Time to Wait: Plan Sponsors must Update Cybersecurity Practices Now