Whether you’re looking for a new career opportunity or transitioning, C&A offers you a variety of ways to develop your career. Ideal candidates for accounting and consulting jobs will be able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively, train staff members, manage a fast-paced workload, and provide excellent client service.
- Experienced: Located in Bohemia, NY, C&A operates with a staff of nearly 50. Operating with a “Big 4” mentality, our Partners and many of our staff members have worked at one of the Big 4, with over 50% of our staff coming from large-tier firms.
- Flexible: Our staff members enjoy dress down-Fridays, casual summers, remote access, flex-scheduling, and more.
- Different: Whether you’re working remotely or learning about our unique approach to client work, we pride ourselves on our innovative and supportive firm culture.
The C&A Mentor Program is designed to align the goals of the firm with the goals of the individual, while developing and strengthening competencies, enhancing job performance, and fostering career progression with the intent of achieving these goals. The program helps both mentors and mentees through:
- Gaining insight and exposure to other levels/areas of service within the company;
- Obtaining and delivering helpful and meaningful advice on career progression, outside of the formal performance reviews, in an objective environment;
- Receiving and delivering feedback on firm policies and structure; and
- Identifying skills needed for advancement.
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- CPA Bonus
- Client Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Career Development Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution
- Continuing Education Assistance
**We are currently not hiring, however if you send us your resume we will consider it when positions become available. Contact Stacie Rennecker, Lead Tax Administrator for more information.**