If you’re a marketing zombie, here are simple things you can do to revive your marketing campaign:
- Revisit your website and evaluate it if it’s sending the right message. Does a visitor’s first impression of your website accomplish your goals? If not, it might be time for a re-design.
- Blogging is a popular marketing tool for most companies. To break from the norm, make sure your blogging is interesting, with unique content. The more value your content has, the more likely people will read it.
- If you want people to find your website, make sure it’s optimized. Rejuvenate your site with terms that will generate the most traffic.
- Keep your Social Media Campaign alive by staying up to date with current marketing tools.
- Reinforce print advertisements by sharing them digitally so you get double exposure.
- Align your digital and traditional efforts to ensure consistent messaging at all times.
With advances in reporting techniques and other automated ways of tracking your current web standing, you can effectively monitor what’s giving your digital marketing campaign the most life. Click here for more information on free tools you can use to evaluate your marketing efforts.
If you’re a marketing zombie, these tips and tools can help bring your marketing efforts to life. At fishbat, we’ve worked with some heavy hitters such as Sleepy’s, Monster.com, and Expedia. We are seasoned in developing innovative approaches to your marketing needs. Knowing when to put a twist on an old technique to give it an advantage over the traditional approach is what we at fishbat do best. Contact us today at fishbat for a free analysis 1(855)347-4228.