Ed is a Partner in the firm’s tax and business advisory practice focusing on providing services to middle market private companies across different industries as well as to early stage startups. Ed has over a decade of experience providing tax and business consulting services to these companies of different sizes and across different industries, bringing a broad and diverse knowledge base and strategic solutions to the many complex issues that businesses face. Ed has assisted with a variety of entities, including mid-sized and large corporations and partnerships with both domestic and international matters.
Ed is involved in the marketing and development of the firm, contributing to the firm’s newsletter publications & blog, hosting seminars on various tax and accounting topics, and contributing to the research and interpretation of emerging and changing tax laws. Ed has been quoted in such publications as Newsday and the Long Island Business News and is a frequent contributor to FIOS1 program, Money & Main$treet.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Tax compliance services for corporations, partnerships and personal returns
- Outsourced Accounting and consulting services
- State and Local Taxation
- Inbound International Taxation
- Tax Controversy
- Strategic Business Analytics
- Transaction Advisory Services related to tax structuring and financial due diligence
- Extensive experience with numerous accounting software packages
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Inbound Foreign Taxation
- Wholesale Distribution
- High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Public Accountant
Ed graduated from SUNY Geneseo with a B.S. in accounting.