Garrett is a member of Cerini & Associates’ audit staff where he works with our education and school district clients. He also focuses his efforts on supporting and aiding the Audit Department in day to day obligations. Garrett has experience in accounting, auditing, and claims auditing. Garrett’s knowledge and experience allows him to provide specific services including system testing and analysis, as well as claims audit functions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Claims audit functions
- Accounting assistance
- School district purchasing procedures
- Process and finalize the financial statement reports
- Mail, scan, follow up and track all Audit Confirmations
- Prepare and Track Audit Engagement Letter
- Review final collated 990 package
- Adhere to standard checklist for final check on financial statement reports
- Scan & index all documents to ProSystems fx.
- Special Education
- School Districts
Garrett graduated Summa Cum Laude from St. Joseph’s College with his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting in 2019. He is currently studying at Stony Brook University, pursuing an MBA in Accounting.