The role of the audit committee with respect to internal parties – Who should be communicating with the audit committee, how often, what information should the audit committee review with respect to the organization’s control environment, what risks should the organization be considering and whose responsibility it is.
- IRS Issues Crucial New Guidance on Deduction of PPP Expenses
- Arts Managmenet Forum- Annual Appeal Messaging During a Pandemic
- Business Connections with Acutis: Testing During a Pandemic
- Cerini Nonprofit Connection: Virtual Fundraising and Event Planning
- Nonprofit Audit Committee Bootcamp Part 3 – Internal Communication and Understanding Risk
December 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
December 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm