The role of the audit committee with respect to internal parties – Who should be communicating with the audit committee, how often, what information should the audit committee review with respect to the organization’s control environment, what risks should the organization be considering and whose responsibility it is.
- Business Connections with JMT Consulting: Jacqueline's Journey as an Entrepreneur
- If you are a nonprofit school serving students in any grade K-12, you may be eligible for EANS
- Guest Article: WHERE STORIES, DONATIONS, AND QUARANTINE LIFE MEET
- AUDIT COMMITTEE BOOTCAMP WRAP UP
- News Flash! Exempt Organizations may actually have to pay income tax