Amanda joined the firm as the Lead Audit Administrator in October of 2019. Amanda is a goal-oriented individual with a pleasant personality and a tenacity that knows no restrictions. She focuses her efforts on supporting and aiding the Audit Department in day to day obligations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Process and finalize the financial statement reports and prepare for distribution
- Report to BOD Powerpoint printout & bound copies
- Mail, scan, follow up and track all Audit Confirmations
- Prepare and Track Audit Engagement Letter
- Review final collated 990 package
- Adhere to standard checklist for final check on financial statement reports
- Correct, format and bound all copies of financials
- High client contact
- Entering new clients in appropriate software and run special reports
- Scan & index all documents to ProSystems fx.
Amanda Graduated with her High School Diploma from Deer Park High School, and took classes in her General studies at Suffolk Community College.