Kayla is a member of Cerini & Associates’ tax staff which provides services across a variety of industries including healthcare, construction, retail, manufacturing, service, and technology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Bookkeeping and write-up services
- Individual and business tax planning
- Preparation of personal, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Inbound International Taxation
- Preparation of estate & gift tax
- Income tax research and compliance assistance
- Sales tax research and compliance assistance
- Train and supervise new tax associates staff members
- Member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Girls Inc. of Long Island Champion for Girls
Kayla graduated from Saint Joseph’s College with an MBA in Accounting. She attained her B.B.A in Accounting at Dowling College.