As a Staff Accountant, Michael joined Cerini & Associates, LLP in November 2022 and provides services across a variety of industries including healthcare, construction, retail, manufacturing, service and technology.
Before joining the Tax Team, he developed a diverse background to help our clients understand and meet their tax responsibilities. Michael helped identify tax deductions and credits for low- to middle-income families as part of the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Grant Program. As a staff accountant, he previously worked with real estate professionals, family-owned restaurants, retailers and wholesalers, and medical practitioners.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Tax Planning for businesses and individuals
- Payroll tax compliance, including the preparation of quarterly and annual filings
- Personal, partnership and corporate tax preparation
- Bookkeeping and write-up services
- Tax research
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Public Accountant
Michael earned a Bachelor’s degree from Hofstra University in May 2004 and a Master’s in Taxation from SUNY Old Westbury in December 2020.