Tania Quigley, CPA
Tania Quigley has been a member of Cerini & Associates’ audit and consulting practice area for ten years where she focuses on serving the firms nonprofit and employee benefit plan clientele. Tania has experience in performing financial statement audits and reviews, tax return preparation, cost report preparation and filing, retirement plan audits, and other consulting. Tania brings her expertise, diversified background, and helpful approach to all of her engagements.
Tania contributes to the industries that she serves by publishing content for Cerini & Associates’ electronic and print newsletters, website, and social media outlets. Tania understands the importance of being a year-round resource to her clients. Tania keeps abreast of changing industry trends, government regulations, and accounting pronouncements and keeps her clients informed about anything relevant to them.
In addition, Tania is also involved with the firm’s marketing and development efforts where she frequently participates in recruitment activities and educational seminars.
Areas of Expertise:
- System testing and analysis
- Accounting Assistance
- Recommendations for improving controls and operating efficiencies
- Audit and preparation of Consolidated Fiscal Reports
- Preparation of Federal Forms 990 and 990-T
- Preparation of NYS Forms CHAR500 and CT-13
- Operational reviews
- Financial statement audits
- Federal Single Audit compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Tax-exemption applications
- Compensation studies
- IRS Form 5500 preparation and review
- Creation and review of policies and procedures manual and related forms
- Supporting and fundraising organizations
- Animal shelters
- Radio stations
- Advocacy organizations
- Membership organizations
- Healthcare Providers
- Retirement plans
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
Tania graduated from Dowling College with a B.B.A. in accounting.