At Cerini & Associates, LLP Offer a different perspective on public accounting. we understand that work is one aspect of your life, and not the only part of it. We strive for:
A challenging work environment at a fast-paced, growth-oriented firm with opportunities for advancement and eventual partnership.
An understanding management team that works with you to achieve a positive work/life balance.
An environment where individuality is encouraged and where your opinions are sought-after, not silenced.
If you would like to work for a unique firm, one that considers you first, please read more about the positions:
**Part-Time, Currently Hiring**
The Claims Auditor will serve a role in supporting the Internal Audit Department, providing a high level of service, quality, and responsibility, including (but not limited to):
- Reviewing all payments (aka claims) for clients for validity based on supporting documentation as is required by law for School Districts;
- Scanning and indexing all claims documents;
- Drafting reports;
- Maintaining strong client communications;
- Assisting in mailing, scanning, and following up of External Audit confirmations;
- Assisting with preparing nonprofit information returns (IRS Form 990 and New York State CHAR500);
- Mailing, filing, and faxing of documents;
Training will be provided in performing claims audits, school district accounting, various auditing techniques, as well as, all administrative responsibilities.
This position requires proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point. The position requires the ability to travel to various school districts across Long Island. Punctuality and professionalism are essential as you will be working at the school district site and interfacing with various school district business personnel.
Contact Stacie Jobanputra, Lead Tax Administrator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org