Cerini & Associates has been providing accounting and financial services for many years, and is extremely qualified to effectively communicate your organization’s financial condition and performance. With years of experience working with Quickbooks and other accounting software, tax return preparation, financial statement preparation, audit, an array of other financial services—Cerini & Associates has a deep pool of knowledge, experience, and niched expertise.
Our staff members are fully cross-trained in accounting services, with many being CPA’s. Whether the services include preparing a month-end close, budget-to-actual reports, or creating best practices—we at Cerini & Associates understand the importance of financial transparency. Regulatory compliance and the challenges of a shifting economy continually raise questions that can only be answered by qualified, trusted professionals.
- Accounting assistance
- Bookkeeping, including weekly and month-end closing
- General ledger setup and review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial statement preparation
- Business start-up consulting and management services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- OMB Circular A-133 preparation, testing and reports
- Agreed-upon-procedures engagements
- Federal, state and local tax/compliance planning and return preparation
- Assistance with employee-benefit-plan structures and filing requirements
- Internal-control and risk-management reviews
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Payroll preparation, including preparation of payroll tax returns and forms
- Preparation of business tax returns including sales and use tax
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly closings, journal entries and general ledger postings
- General ledger account reconciliation and analysis
- Assistance in selecting and implementing accounting software
- Assistance in preparation for a financial audit
- Implementing and documenting accounting department policies and procedures
- Assistance with special projects
Cerini professionals have been providing services to NFPs for many years, and are intimately familiar with the financial challenges facing your organization. Cerini & Associates’ not-for-profit accounting services team provides a large spectrum of services to clients in the nonprofit sector. We understand the unique environment in which your organization operates and we understand the information needs of your contributors, grantors, lenders, and other constituencies including your governing board and the public at-large.
In addition to the services listed above, Cerini & Associates provides the following services specifically to the nonprofit industry:
- Preparation of consolidated fiscal reports
- Cost report preparation
- Federal form 990 tax return preparation
- Guidance for governing board compliance with today’s “best practices”
Contact us today for more information about our services and how we can be of assistance to you and your plan.