When you think of an accounting firm, you think of tax and audit, and yes we do that. What really separates us from our competition is the value added consulting that we help our clients with on a daily basis. We are experts in all facets of running an effective business; after all, we’ve been running Cerini & Associates for more than 20 years. We can help you with such projects as:
- Tax Controversy: We will help you navigate the complex federal, State, and local tax audit system or help you reduce your overall tax burden through an offer in compromise.
- Business Advisory Services: We help teach you how to be more effective in driving bottom line results through revenue maximization, cost cutting, systems analysis, and effective planning.
- Merger and Acquisition Support: If you are looking to buy or sell a business we can perform support and due diligence services to guide you through the process, identify any risks that exist, and help you to make a more informed decision. If needed, we can even help you to value your business.
- Royalty and Specialty Audits: We are experienced in performing royalty and other audits that can help you to ensure that you are getting all the money that is due to you pursuant to complex royalty and other contracts.
- Accounting Assistance and Outsourcing: We can handle all or part of your accounting needs. If you need additional accounting/business expertise in your business, we can provide outsourced CFO or Controller services, or we can handle all aspects of your accounting department so you can focus on more important things, such as revenue growth.
- Fraud Investigations/Expert Witness Services: We are well versed in systems and controls; that coupled with a staff of fraud examiners, is the perfect combination to help you to identify and quantify instances of fraud. We can also testify on your behalf on a myriad of issues to help you get the right settlement.
In addition, we work with numerous professionals with diverse backgrounds and specializations that can help you with whatever your business needs.
We take pride in helping our clients. We are not historians, we are forward thinking business advisors focused on one thing… staying connected to you and your business to help you reach your goals.
Give us a try. You’ll like the Cerini difference.
Contact us today for more information about our services and how we can be of assistance to you and your plan.
Due to delays at the Internal Revenue Service, businesses and organizations are still waiting for the pandemic relief that was promised during the COVID-19 outbreak. Many of them need this money to keep their doors open and employees paid. According to a report issued late last month (link here), the IRS is behind in processing claims for Sick and Family leave Credits and Employee Retention Tax Credit (“ERTC”) for as much as 12 months, while other claims for such things as Social Security Tax Deferral have been delayed for some 16 months.
Join Ken Cerini, Managing Partner of Cerini & Associates, LLP, and Eileen Minogue, Executive...