At Cerini & Associates, LLP, we understand that an external audit is unique at every organization. Audits are specifically aligned with the client’s needs, going beyond the numbers to systems and operational evaluations, potential identification of lost profit opportunity, controls vulnerability, and the discovery of other financial solutions to maximize our client’s success and help them to grow.
Our approach is a businessperson’s approach designed to focus on matters that are important to your organization—areas of risk and control. Using an audit approach that concentrates on risk and materiality guided by the direction and leadership of professionals who have experience in providing service to your industry means you will receive quality comments on matters of interest to your company and you.
- Preparing specialized financial statements and reports to comply with requirements in regulated areas, such as nonprofit, OPWDD, SED, and government.
- Preparation of financial statements and footnotes
- Comprehensive management letters including observations, findings and recommendations.
- Industry specific processes
- Marketing and business processes
Review and Compilation Services:
- Assessing systems of internal control and developing recommendations to strengthen systems.
- Performing inquiry and analytical procedures to determine any changes that may be required.
- Coordinating all accounting efforts with management, the Board, and internal accounting staff.
Contact us today for more information about our services and how we can be of assistance to you and your plan.
1. Create a Strong Passphrase for a Password The keys to making strong password are Length (the...
If you’re starting a business today, it’s a near certainty that you’ll need to accept credit and...