Due to the often complex and technical nature of disputes today, there is a lot more to providing expert services than just writing reports and testifying. You need to have the experience and expertise to be able to effectively gather information, uncover hidden assets, understand and effectively calculate losses, and know how to provide attorneys and clients with the information and advice that will help swing a case.
We provide clarifying technical expertise from before the time a case is filed, through discovery, expert reports, depositions, cross-examination, trials and even post-hearing briefs as required by the needs of the situation. Our professionals have diverse backgrounds with experience in audits and systems, business operations, business valuations, taxation, healthcare, insurance, etc. The firm can serve in what ever manner best fits your needs, as an advocate, working alongside you and your attorney, or as an impartial expert witness.
Services we provide include:
- Forensic accounting
- Bankruptcy and reorganization
- Divorce consulting
- Business valuations
- Tax matters
- Estate planning and tax filings
- Pension calculations and verifications
- Tax exempt and property tax exemption filings
- Computations of economic damages
- Contract negotiations, cost analysis and claims analysis
- Financial statement analysis
- Trial and deposition assistance
- Fact finding
Accurate financial and tax information can make or break a settlement decision. Cerini and Associates works diligently to help you maximize an appropriate solution for your clients’ needs.
Contact us today for more information about our services and how we can be of assistance to you and your plan.
1. Create a Strong Passphrase for a Password The keys to making strong password are Length (the...
If you’re starting a business today, it’s a near certainty that you’ll need to accept credit and...