Jacob joined Cerini & Associates in January of 2013 and has been actively providing tax, compliance, and business advisory services to a wide variety of both for-profit and non-profit clients.
Jacob is very active in the marketing and development of the firm. He is a regular contributor and editor of several of the firm’s newsletters and his articles focus heavily on tax compliance and emerging tax laws and issues, and has been quoted by Bloomberg BNA.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Preparation and review of personal, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Individual and business tax planning
- Income tax research and compliance assistance
- Sales tax research and compliance assistance
- Business advisory and new business formation
- Accounting systems development for small to medium-sized businesses
- Extensive experience with numerous accounting software packages
- Professional Service Organizations
- Medical Practices
- Technology and Internet-Based Businesses
- Contractors and Construction Businesses
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Public Accountant
Jacob graduated from Long Island University with a BS in Accountancy and an MBA.