Tashi is a member of Cerini & Associates’ audit staff where she works with our special education, nonprofit, and school district clients. She possesses nonprofit accounting experience and auditing experience. Tashi’s knowledge and experience allow her to provide specific services, including system testing and analysis, internal audit functions and claims audit functions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Special education and governmental audits
- Internal controls testing and sampling
- Special education budget analysis
- Financial statement analysis and reporting
- CFR preparation and analysis
- Accounting assistance
- Special Education
- Nonprofit Organizations
- School Districts
- Member of the Association of Certified Public Accounting
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- State of New York Office of the State Comptroller – Governmental Accounting Certification
Tashi graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern New Hampshire University in 2019. She graduated on the Dean’s List for all attending years. Tashi is a member of both the Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society for Business and the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.