Susan is a Tax Manager with over 20 years of tax and business consulting experience. Her professional career includes management positions at local and national C.P.A. firms including her time as a Tax Manager with Ernst & Young in their Corporate Compliance department and more recently with Joseph Sciacca & Company. She has worked with clients in a broad range of industries and has lent her experience to a client base that includes sole proprietors, and high net worth individuals as well as closely held businesses and multi-national corporations. Susan has also served as Treasurer for Not-For-Profit entities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Federal and state tax compliance services for corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, and high net worth individuals
- Federal and state tax resolution
- Individual and business tax planning
- Federal and state payroll analysis and filings
- Highway Use and Mileage analysis and filings
- High net worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Sole Proprietors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Public Accountant
Susan graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting.