Alyssa has been a member of Cerini & Associates’ audit staff for the past four years where she works with our education and school district clients. Alyssa joined the tax team in Winter 2022. Alyssa has experience in accounting, tax and auditing. Alyssa’s knowledge and experience allows her to provide specific services including system testing and analysis, as well as claims audit functions, she also provides services across a variety of industries including healthcare, construction, retail, manufacturing, service, and technology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Claims audit functions
- Accounting assistance
- School district purchasing procedures
- Bookkeeping assistance and write-up services
- Preparation of personal, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Sales tax compliance assistance and research
- Special Education
- School Districts
- Construction Contractors
- Manufacturing Companies
- Real Estate Investors
Alyssa is currently studying at SUNY Old Westbury College, and will be graduating with her Masters Degree in Accounting in Spring 2024.