Kimberly R. Roffi, CPA
Kim, who has been a member of the firm since 2001, has over 19 years of public accounting experience. Today, she is a partner of the firm and previously served as Director for the firm’s tax and business advisory practice and Director of Finance and Operations for the firm internally. Kim has written Practice Insights for Lexis Nexis’ tax research platform and has been published in Building Long Island magazine.
She is responsible for fiscal oversight, strategic planning, and management of the firm. Kim is the practice leader of developing and strengthening the firm’s valuable business relationships. Throughout her tenure at the firm, Kim has promoted and continues to facilitate a work environment that fosters positive energy, creativity, and teamwork among employees.
Areas of Expertise:
- Tax return preparation, planning and compliance assistance
- Representation for Federal, State and insurance audits
- Business and succession planning
- Financial statement compilation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Prior Board Member for the Northport Nursery School
- Girls Inc. of Long Island Butterfly Awards Committee Member
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Recipient of the 2015 LIBN’s CFO of the Year Award
- Recipient of the 2016 SmartCEO Brava Awards Long Island
Kim graduated Fairfield University with a B.S. in Accounting.